Welcome, Serviam Alumnae!
You will always be an integral part of our Serviam sisterhood and community! Your collective accomplishments are a great source of pride for our school. And your shared experiences continue to play an important role in promoting personal and professional growth and lifelong learning at your alma mater. We welcome you to use our resources and connections to continue making those lasting experiences.
Upon graduation, through the teachings of St. Angela Merici and the guidance of faculty, staff, and administration, a graduate of Serviam Girls Academy will be able to:
- Carry on and live out the qualities of the Serviam Pledge.
- Community, Respect and Responsibility, Integrity, Service, and Pride
- Value learning as a lifelong process.
- Think critically with a sense of global awareness.
- Broaden her awareness of self and the world through cultural experiences.
- Maintain her composure in the face of challenges.
- Be confident and competent in self-expression.
- Understand and embrace the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- Accept accountability for personal choices.
- Seek God through prayer.
- Employment/Career Development:
- Jim McKay Memorial Scholarship (sports television), 4/15/2021
- DCF Scholarship Compendium, hundreds of scholarships & various deadlines
Keep in touch!
What's happening with our grads!